Three down, one to go

I’m almost done with finals week and my sophomore year. Here are the countdowns:

  • 12 hours from now I’ll be just about finishing up my last final, chemistry. 
  • 24 hours from now I will be done with the busiest move-out day of the week.
  • 48 hours from now I may be home or going to sleep for the last time in my bed on campus.
  • 60 hours from now I will DEFINITELY be home for a good break before summer school starts.

These next three days are going to be really hard but I know I can get through it. If I could make it through this entire finals week, which included four finals and a paper, I can get to Saturday night/Sunday morning.

This morning was my third final of the week and my second 7:30 a.m. final. I was up at 6 a.m. and had breakfast right away:

breakfast2I decided to have tea this morning because I was very nervous about my poli sci final and I knew coffee wouldn’t work. I haven’t been drinking most of my coffee this week, so I know the caffeine isn’t that important.


cerealAnd a juicy orange:

orangeAnd some pineapple ginger green tea:



breakfast1After breakfast, I got ready and did a little bit more studying before heading to my final. I was very nervous but I think it went well. The essay question was one of the better ones (he gives us 6 prompts to learn and rolls a die to decide which one we answer on the exam) and I knew 8 of the 10 identification terms really well.

I went to the bookstore after my exam to return my rental books from this semester and then headed back to my room. I took a quick nap and then did some packing. I got roped into to doing some check-outs with another staff member and it quickly made my morning more stressful. Luckily once I got over to Allen’s I was able to relax and pull myself together.

We got lunch at B&B Bagels because I really needed it.

lunch1I had a chocolate chip bagel with peanut butter:

bagel2And an everything bagel with salmon spread:

bagel1Allen also made this really yummy raspberry mint lemonade for me! It was a mixture of frozen raspberries, lemonade, sparkling water and mint leaves. lemonade

lunch2After lunch, I studied for my chemistry final for a few hours while watching the Cardinals game. I am feeling pretty good about my chem final.

I had a check-out shift from 3-5, and for an hour me and I the other girl on-call were checking people out non-stop! It was crazy busy and then all of a sudden, it wasn’t. We have checked out a lot of people so far this week, but tomorrow is the busiest day. Luckily all 16 staff members will be around, so everything should run smoothly.

After my shift I came back to the apartment for more studying and some dinner. Allen and I had pizza and smoothies:

dinner1Just a simple frozen cheese pizza:

pizzaAnd a strawberry-mango-orange smoothie. I made this blend last night when I came over to study (Allen was at his last final but I was going nuts and needed to eat and study somewhere not as stressful.) Unfortunately I wasn’t able to recreate the magic tonight:

smoothieI’m about to call it a night and get ready for bed before my last final of the semester. After that, it’s all over and there’s nothing more I can do. I probably won’t be able to blog tomorrow but I hope to drop in on Saturday. Summer is so close!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s