Tonight’s post is brought to you in a fury because, I hate to admit, I forgot about posting! I can’t believe it. I’ve been posting every day for almost three months and I forgot to post. I am ashamed.
But here I am, and it’s not even midnight. Hooray!
Thursdays mean early mornings and light breakfasts:
- I finished my chemistry assignment due tomorrow.
- I think I did well on the weekly quiz in political science.
- I made my bed.
- I packed my bag for tomorrow and set out the textbooks I’ll need to bring home for the weekend.
After classes, I had an hour to kill before the pool opened at the Rec. Today was a cross-training day for me so I went swimming! Snack to get me through:
In a mug!
After my swim and shower at the Rec, I headed back to my room and pulled myself together well enough to get to the hall government meeting and then meet Allen for dinner. Dinner was good tonight!
I am cat-sitting for the next few days for my flute professor, so after dinner I went to visit my new friend Rammy! I didn’t take any pictures today because I wanted to get the lay of the land, but tomorrow I will take a picture of him. He is very friendly!
When I got back, I finished my homework and realized I had done everything I needed to do! I messed around on the Internet, listened to Bradley Cooper’s interview on Fresh Air and ate some pumpkin seeds:
…and that’s when I remembered I hadn’t blogged today! So sorry.
Here’s what’s on tap for the weekend:
- Heading home Friday night to visit the fam
- Les Mis with mom on Saturday afternoon
- Vietnamese food with Dad on Saturday night (Pho for the first time I hope!)
- Homework, homework, homework
Hope you’ve got lots of fun plans for the weekend!