So I’m pretty new to the blog world, but a lot of the blogs I follow have been posting about the “Liebster Award.” I didn’t really know what it was, but it turns out a blogger has nominated ME as well 😀
Emily at Emily Eats and Runs nominated me, which is pretty awesome. Here’s my award:
Pretty cool. So here’s the fun part: I’m going to answer 11 questions about myself per Emily’s request and then come up with 11 more for some of my favorite bloggers to answer!
Questions from Emily:
- Do you prefer coffee or tea? I love them both, but I think tea has a special place in my heart. Plus you can drink it all day long!
- Would you rather be a guest at a party or the host? I’d rather be a guest.
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be an art teacher. That didn’t last too long since I’m not particularly talented at art…
- What would your last meal be? This is such a hard question! I think I’d want something really fresh and in-season, so basically whatever I’m craving at the time, but with the best ingredients possible.
- Do you have any siblings? I have a younger brother, Ryan, who is 15.
- What’s your dream vacation? I would love to visit New England in the fall!
- If you could live in another country, where would you live? I think I’d just want to move up to Canada. I don’t want to learn another language.
- What are three websites or blogs that you visit everyday? Kath Eats Real Food, The Hungry Runner Girl and Daily Garnish
- What is your favorite season? Weather-wise, I’d say fall. But I LOVE Christmastime.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m not really sure anymore. I used to always think I was an extrovert because I talk a lot, but I also really enjoy small gatherings to big parties and lots of quiet time. I’d say I’m pretty split.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Whatever I’m craving! I like seasonal flavors like peppermint but I could always go for some cheesecake ice cream. Anything with fresh banana also gets my vote!
Ok, and here are my 11 questions:
- What is your favorite way to exercise?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- If you could spend an afternoon in your favorite place, where would it be?
- What is one song that always makes you emotional?
- What is your favorite viral video of all time?
- If you could travel to any city in the U.S. for a weekend, where would you go?
- What was the best Christmas gift you’ve ever gotten?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Was there ever a time when you made a big decision you were really scared about?
- What is your favorite way to relax after a stressful week?
- What is your favorite holiday song?